We are thrilled to announce that we are moving our textbook to Wiley Canada!
From Theme Options – General Settings you control the following settings:
1. Change Logo and Favicon by uploading the new files from your computer
2. Type the name of the Revolution Slider you want to display on the Main Page (type nothing if you don’t want the Revolution slider to show)
3. Select whether or not the Revolution Slider shows on all the pages
4. Select Theme’s layout: wide or boxed
5. Select how many portfolio and product items display per page
6. Select if the Copyright message displays in footer, and edit the Copyright message
7. Choose YES or NO for Show Footer Widgets. When enabled this feature shows the custom 4 column footer you’ve created with the available widgets.
8. Insert Google Analytics to track analytics data (http://www.google.com/analytics/)
Click on the ‘SAVE CHANGES’ button when you’re done.